Monday, March 2, 2009

UAE Doctors

Seven doctors later...My blood vessels are not dilating. I'm not getting enough blood to my brain. That explains my symptoms. I need a MRI soon. Waiting on the approval by the insurance company. My insurance expires this week. Apparently, we are changing companies?!? Who knows. I'm trying not to get stress out about it. Waiting is the most difficult part.

I've been on some medicines for treatment and prevention of the issue at hand. I've been feeling a bit better. I feel like I have a bit more energy. I'm terrible at taking pills. I often forget to take the night pill until late at night. That means, it takes a long time for it to start working...and I stay up late!

But through it all, G-d is faithful! How I would change nothing to see Him glorified. For that, all the suffering and waiting is so worth it. He continues to teach me to trust Him. I am grateful. How I fail at times, yet, He remains the same. I know of no other like Him.

I'm looking forward to the summer. I will be staying with some very dear friends who are family to me. I will be staying in the "country," which means I can relax more. I need it. I will also be going to Repent and Witness again!!! I'm super excited about that. I miss the crew from last year!

No comments: