Friday, March 13, 2009

Church and School

A few pictures from school. I finally went "native." One of my boy's parents sent traditional food to school for Prophet's Day. I ate local style for the first time...with my hands!!! You gather the food in your hands and then squeeze it all together. Then, you use your thumb as a fork. One guess how I felt about this...

As for church, if you look hard, you can see Ray Comfort on the wall. My students (I teach the 12-14 year old class) are learning about Way of the Master. We've finished "Hell's Best Kept Secret," "True and False Conversion," "The Firefighter," and some lessons on how to approach sinners using the Ten Commandments. Next week, they will start to learn how to defend their faith and speak to those of different faiths. The kids are really excited for the upcoming weeks. So am I. I love apologetics.





No comments: